Located in the heart of Brookwood, the 2000+ square foot pool is one of our most popular amenities for Brookwood residents and their guests.
An access card can be obtained by contacting Leann (email link). Only one card is issued per family for the cost of $10. If you lose your card and require a replacement, that cost is $25.
LETTER FROM THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS REGARDING A DELAYED 2020 POOL OPENING:
May 27, 2020
After much discussion and research, the Brookwood Board of Directors voted to open the community pool beginning Saturday, May 30. While we understand that this will result in an additional expense of approximately $2,000 in operating expenses, we believe it is in the best interest of our homeowners to proceed.
May 30th marks the current date for the beginning of Opening Idaho Stage 3 which allows for gatherings of 10 to 50 people. In making this decision, we considered the guidelines set by Governor Little, the Department of Health and Welfare, the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) and other Federal agencies. Our goal is to create as safe an environment as possible for our residents.
As such, we have implemented new guidelines for pool use during Stage 3.
- Pool hours will remain 6am to 10pm with 6am to 9am for adult swim.
- A waiver must be signed by each member of the household who wishes to use the pool. This is a legal prerequisite to opening the pool and required by the HOA attorney. Key card access to the pool will not be activated without completion of the waiver.
- For the period of May 30 to June 13, pool capacity will be limited to 50 people. We request that residents who use the pool actively self-monitor the number in attendance. If you or your family members arrive to the pool and see that occupancy is at its temporary limit of 50 people, please do not enter the pool area.
- Pool use will be for residents only, absolutely no guests from outside Brookwood will be allowed.
- Maintain social distancing and sanitation guidelines as established by the CDC.
- Do not enter the pool area if you are feeling ill or exhibiting symptoms commonly associated with the flu or Covid-19.
- Extra sanitation measures are in place. The HOA will provide hand sanitizer stations adjacent to the pool entrance, additional sanitation of the bathrooms at the end of each day, and all pool furniture will be sanitized after the pool closes each night.
- The board reserves the right to close the pool should the environment become unsafe or if there is a change to state or Federal guidelines.
As of this writing, our tentative plan for Stage 4 which is currently scheduled for June 13, the pool will be open with no occupancy restrictions. Brookwood residents will still need to sign a waiver to have their key card activated.
We appreciate your understanding that this remains a fluid situation and the board may need to close the pool or alter usage guidelines at any time it deems necessary or if there are changes to state or Federal guidelines.
Waivers are available by clicking here. Your waiver MUST be signed and returned to Leann via email before you pool key card will be activated. Please include your last name, address, and pool key card number in the body of the email when returning your executed waivers.
Please contact Leann at BrookwoodSub@msn.com with any questions or concerns or if you need a new key card.
Brookwood Board of Directors
Pool hours are:
6am to 9am: Adult Swim
9am to 10pm: Open to all homeowners
Homeowners will be notified of specific opening and closing dates and times at the beginning and end of each season.
Please review the Brookwood Pool Rules thoroughly with your family and guests Violation of pool rules will result in the de-activation of your pool access card.
Trespassing at the pool – If you see people in the pool after hours, this is a posted trespassing issue and Ada County police should be contacted at 208-377-6790. The physical address for the pool is 809 E. Brookwood Drive