Our community has detailed architectural guidelines that must be strictly followed by every resident as noted in the Brookwood CCRs and Architectural Guidelines.
Prior approval is required before making any alterations to the exterior of your property including but not limited to:
- *Our CCRs indicate that for the re-paint of the same color, no pre-approval is required. Due to excessive fading on some homes, the HOA must be notified in advance of painting, and color samples provided so the project can be confirmed as a repaint. Samples, as noted above, are required for HOA files records before painting commences.
- For new colors, the ARC form must be completed and approval provided by the Architectural Review Committee.
- Architectural Guidelines Article 4 Design Criteria 4.16
- Fence Diagrams
- Cedar fences should be stained and repaired as needed to maintain a fresh, clean appearance.
- In Brookwood, we stain our fences “Cedartone”.
- Please Install in the least conspicuous location possible.