Brookwood HOA Board of Directors
We, the Board, are working to maintain and improve the value and enjoyment of our neighborhood. We are looking forward to seeing all of you around the neighborhood. Please feel free to let us know what you think we can do to help improve our wonderful community. Your thoughts are very important to us!
We meet regularly the 2nd TUESDAY of each month at 6:15 PM at the Brookwood Community Center. These meetings are open to anyone and all are welcome to attend; if you wish to have a specific item placed on the agenda, please email us 7 days prior to the meeting date with your request.
Monthly Board Meeting and Annual Meeting Protocol
To ensure that we conduct our meetings as efficiently as possible and give everyone an opportunity to speak, we will be adhering to the following protocol for our meetings.
- If you have a topic that you would like to present to the Board, please submit your question in writing 7 days in advance to Leann. This will ensure we add it to the agenda, allow for the board to be prepared to discuss it and so we can allow for the appropriate amount of time for our meeting. Leann will acknowledge receipt, send the topic to the board and let the homeowner know that the topic has been added to the agenda.
- All submitted topics will be reviewed only during the open discussion’s agenda items (after the agenda, consent items, financials, etc.) have been reviewed.
- The homeowner who submitted the topic will have 3 minutes to provide a summary of the topic during the meeting. The homeowner should only discuss the item presented. If they have another topic, it should be submitted separately as noted in paragraphs 1 & 2 above.
- Once the homeowners is done presenting, the board will respond.
- After the board responds, the board will open the topic up to the rest of the attendees for open discussion.
- The board will close the discussions and determine next steps.
Current Board Members